REDUCE COSTS. INCREASE COMFORT.
We are excited to announce our NEW energy efficient continuous insulation wall panel that helps enable projects to meet energy codes.
Insulating a building's envelope with Insulfoam's ci Panel is one of the most economical ways to combine continuous insulation (ci) and nail base sheathing. Decrease a building's energy use and increase indoor comfort with one easy to install exterior panel product.
The Basics of Insulfoam's ci Panel
- Install over stick framing in Type V construction
- Ideal for new construction and retrofit applications
- Meets building codes & energy standards for all-in-one solution for continuous insulation (rigid foam EPS), and nail base (OSB or Ply) for cladding attachment
Insulfoam's ci Panel Features & Benefits
- Economical insulation and structural nail base in one product
- Solid continuous insulation reduces thermal bridging to add required energy efficiency to projects
- Meets today's 2009 IECC energy standards: R-Value of 6.4 for 2" panel
- EPS insulation remains stable for life
- OSB of Ply laminated to the foam installs faster to save labor in the field - while providing a suitable substrate for cladding attachment
- Add structural shear capacity (ultimate value based on AC-130 testing)
- No additional tools required: ci Panel installed with a standard nail gun (using min 3" nails)
- Hang siding and house-wrap/weather barriers directly on standard 4'x8' panels
- Multiple substrates available (plywood, gypsum, T-111, etc.)
- Qualifies for Energy Star, LEED, Environmental Certification programs and Tax incentives
Contact us or visit us at www.premiersips.com to view all Premier products.