Today’s GreenExpo365.com “How To” Webinar presenter Matt Belcher, NAHB BuilderBooks author of Build Green and Save: Protecting the Earth and Your Bottom Line, gives real-world examples and solutions in this exclusive webinar: How to Protect and Wrap Openings for Energy Efficient Homes.
In his book Build Green and Save, Matt Belcher, builder, developer and nationally-recognized green building consultant with over 30+ years of experience shows you how to:
• identify and select green building materials
• implement green construction techniques
• explain the benefits of green housing to your customers
• offer affordable green building solutions to your customers
• create healthier homes
• market your environmentally sound practices
Build Green and Save: Protecting the Earth and Your Bottom Line is an easy-to-read comprehensive reference that provides the information needed to build green while protecting the earth.
Belcher makes a case for affordable green building with informative sidebars, backed by personal experiences and details. He offers detailed advice from everything from sustainability to constructing a healthy house. This book is your first step towards securing an environmentally sound future for generations to come.
Get your copy today from www.BuilderBooks.com.
Answer the following question on the GreenExpo365 Facebook Page for an opportunity to win a copy of Matt's book "Build Green and Save: Protecting the Earth and your Bottom line". (If you do not have a Facebook page, feel free to post your comment on GreenExpo365.com. One name will be drawn from both sources combined to win the book.) "What challenges do you face when the crew is wrapping openings?"
Also, check out these additional green resources:
• Green Building Products: Greenspec Guides to Residential Building Materials, 3rd Edition
• Green from the Ground Up• Green Models for Site Development
• Green Remodeling: Your Start Towards and Eco-Friendly Home
• National Green Building Standard™
• National Green Building Standard™ Commentary
• The Complete Guide to a Green Home
• Your New Green Home And How to Take Care of It
Get these and other great resources from www.BuilderBooks.com.
Don’t forget to follow BuilderBooks on twitter @ www.twitter.com/BuilderBooks.
BUILDERBOOKS.COM—BOOKS THAT BUILD YOUR BUSINESS