Here is your opportunity to learn how to make the renovation process simple, affordable, and green certified.
On August 1, 2011, a powerful partnership was launched between Lowe's Commercial Services, the NAHB Research Center, and G Street. The program is targeted specifically to those currently remodeling at least ten homes annually that are pre-1980, with a scope of work that often includes landscape and mechanical.
The majority of U.S. cities are experiencing a rising number of distressed properties in well-located urban areas. Many of these properties are in neighborhoods that are closer to one’s workplace compared to newer tract homes.
The location is attractive because it often limits one’s commute time, but there is typically a shortage of ‘livable’ homes in older neighborhoods that have a higher number of distressed properties. G Street targets areas that are well located, transforming distressed properties into homes that are efficient, have excellent curb appeal, and priced at or below appraisal value. The result is branded ‘G Home’ remodel.
The G Home Program is now available to the professionals, and assists participants in making the renovation process simple, affordable, and green certified. The G Home sells in fewer days on market, and typically appraises for above market.
Additional benefits of the G Home Program include:
· Lowe’s product discounts
· A Lowe’s dedicated Commercial Account Manager, which saves you time and money
· Lowe’s online ordering, customized to your account
· Nationally recognized Green certification as verified by the NAHB Research Center
· Fast track to green certification, saving you fees and time
· a G Home Project Manager, dedicated to your project and available to respond to any of your inquires or comments
· Award winning design templates
· Budgeting and scheduling assistance
· Branding and marketing tools
Full details of the G Home program are shared during this special 60-minute webinar. UPDATED Webinar dates: September 16, and October 4.
Register now, and get the market advantage and the support from three national leaders, assisting you in getting more for your remodel.
This session is CEU approved by the USGBC, NAHB, AIA, IDCEC, and NAR* (*NAR approval pending).
As a GreenExpo365.com community member, we are offering a special $100 discount off of the regular $195 webinar price. Just use the promotion code below.
PROMO CODE: GHOME2011